Lattice3D Technical Illustration Suite
Create Technical Illustrations Directly from CAD Models
Are you re-creating technical illustrations? With solutions form Lattice Technology, you are able to repurpose and reuse CAD models from virtually any CAD system and use the models to create advanced technical illustrations.
Designed for non-technical users with no CAD experience required, Lattice3D Technical Illustration Suite is a bundle of products for creating any kind of technical illustration.
Create these popular illustration types and more:
- Cutaway Drawings
- Exploded Views
- Line Drawings
Products Included in the Technical Illustration Suite
- Lattice3D Studio - Basic
- Illustration Option
- Multi-CAD Importer
- Marketing and Sales Materials
- Owner's Manuals
- Parts Catalogs
- Product Manuals
- Service Manuals
- Technical Documentation
- 3D Capabilities. Interactive cross-section, measure, collision/interference, draft-angle.
- Much of the process for generating technical illustrations is automated, allowing for manual intervention.
- Advanced Authoring.Automatic trace lines, notes, labels and dimensions.
- Created directly from CAD.Increase quality and save time by avoiding manual drawings.
- Ease-of-Use.No CAD experience is required, using tools like “drag and drop” and Lattice Technology’s easy-to-use editor.
- mBOM and sBOMs.Create manufacturing BOMs or service BOMs or import from systems such as ERP or MES.
- Variety of Output Formats.Publish in a variety of formats including raster (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP), vector (SVG, CGM, EPS, DXF), or interactive 3D.
Interactive 3D Illustrations
In addition to static technical illustrations, Lattice Technology also offers additional capabilities for creating interactive 3D illustrations, which can be consumed for FREE using tools such as Microsoft Excel, 3D PDF and interactive web pages. Additionally, this suite includes the ability to author work instructions.